No products in the basket.
The game of cricket is incomplete without appropriate protection gear on all players. Batsmen in particular have elaborate protection gear because they are constantly at the risk of getting injured from forceful balls. Batting gloves are an important part of this gear because broken finger bones from the impact of powerful shots are not uncommon. Thus, it is very important to invest in a good pair of cricket gloves. Here are our top picks for batting gloves in 2020 –
- Infinity Reserve Pro Batting Gloves – These pittard leather palm batting gloves with multi section fingers are comfortable to wear and offer the highest level of protection. The V-Lock finger design gives the batsmen the great flexibility for efficient handling of the bat. The pittard leather palms maintain their feel game after game. The high-density inserts in the gloves absorb the impact from the most forceful shots.
- VKS Players Edition Batting Gloves – This is an excellent budget glove suitable for even test matches. The pittard leather palms of the glove are not just comfortable, but they offer the highest level of durability. The multi-section fingers of the glove ensure that the batsman has great flexibility while playing. The high density inserts in the glove offer protection from impact from the fastest of deliveries. The padded inner panels of the glove add to the level of comfort.
- Gray Nicolls Legend Batting Gloves – Gray Nicolls is one of the top brands in the world of cricket and one cannot expect anything less than the best from their equipment. The all new Legend gloves have Pittards Gripster leather palms which offer exceptional feel, grip durability as well as moisture management. The multi-sectioned interlocking “V” design of the gloves ensure that the batsman has maximum flexibility. The dual-sided elasticated sweatband does an excellent job at absorbing moisture, thus enhancing the level of the comfort of the batsman in the game.
- GM Original LE Batting Gloves – These are among the best gloves in the world of cricket. They feature pittard leather palms which give a high level of comfort and promise durability in test matches. The multi-section design of the gloves ensure flexibility in the game. The gloves are capable of absorbing up to 90% of energy when impacted at high strain rates. The use of Microban® antimicrobial protection in the gloves prevents the growth of stain and odour-causing bacteria.
- Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Batting Gloves 2020 – The all new 2020 Kahuna Pro batting gloves with Pittard Quartz leather palm offer grade 1 protection and a level of comfort due to max flow ventilation. The gloves have a neoprene wristband which give them a super soft feel. The use of Poron XRD and high density foam fingers with reinforced fibre inserts ensure maximum impact absorption while maintaining the level of comfort and flexibility at all times.
- Ton Player Edition (Sanga LE) Batting Gloves – These gloves are used by top level players like Kumar Sangakkara and Mahendra Singh Dhoni. They feature the finest quality leather palms for comfort and durability. The extra HD reinforcements and fibre inserts in the fingers ensure excellent absorption of impact from aggressive deliveries. The side protection bolsters enhance the level of protection to the batsmen.
- Adidas XT 2.0 Batting Gloves – Budget gloves, but with excellent features. The gloves have the classic round finger construction and TPU shells in lead finger sections for maximum protection. The pittard leather on thumb tips add to the level of durability of the gloves. The high density foam padding in the gloves not only protect excellent impact absorption but also offer added comfort to the batsman.
Want to own one of these great gloves? Whether you are a professional player or a beginner, you will find the perfect gloves to your playing style at VKS.
We have a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop from where you can easily buy the cricket equipment of your choice. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. We follow all safety protocols and maintain social-distancing so that you have a stress-free and safe shopping experience. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!