No products in the basket.
Top cricket bags for less than £100
A good cricket bag
can go a long way in helping you keep your thoughts organised and your focus on
point – when all your cricket equipment is secured neatly in a single place,
you will not have to waste energy on looking for it when you need it. Also,
logistically, cricket bags make our lives so much easier – you can either roll
them or carry them on your shoulder. Just imagine, what a pain it would have
been to carry all the equipment separately. Here are our top picks for cricket
bags that cost less than £100 –
- GM Original Wheelie Duffle – With a volume of 126 litres, this bag combines the best of both the worlds – wheelie bags and duffle bags. The bag has two full-length zipped bat pockets and a shoe tunnel. The zips are rust proof and the shoulder strap is easily adjustable. Made from 1680 Denier Polyester, and equipped with heavy-duty scuff protection panels, the bag is quite durable.
- Gray Nicolls GN 1000 Wheelie Cricket Bag – This bag is known for its unique design which protects the kit as well as the equipment. The bag, equipped with high-quality wheels and full-length runners, is extremely stable and manoeuvrable. The bat section has dedicated pockets for 3 bags. There are an additional 5 pockets for storing other equipment.
- Kookaburra Pro Players Wheelie Bag – This bag, made from heavy duty tarpaulin and a mixture of carbon PVC and braided fabric is not just sturdy, but stylish as well. With the classic Kookaburra branding in fluorescent green, the bag is a keeper. The bag has a vertical design storage system with a semi rigid skeleton frame. There are external compartments for batting pads and internal sections for two full-length bats. The protective runners run full length along the bag.
- Adidas Libro 1.0 Cricket Wheelie Bag – The lightweight bag boasts of great strength and durability. Done in shades of blue, this bag has sufficient space for all your cricket equipment and more. The bat is well-padded all around to provide enhanced protection to your gear. The bag’s internal footwear and helmet section are of great convenience.
- Newberry SPS Cricket Bag – This Newberry bag will not let you down even when you have the most hectic schedule and are busy travelling from one place to another to play. The bag has heavy-duty wheels and is easily manoeuvrable. The zippers are robust and the retractable handle adds to the manoeuvrability of the bag.
VKS is your go-to place for
all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing,
accessories or protective gear. VKS offers these premium quality cricket bags
and many more from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have
cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers,
socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and
sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic
discounts on your purchase.
One thought on “Top cricket bags for less than £100”
Through the description shows that this bag is quite good, the price is cheap with just under 100 pounds, I’m sorry I learned this information a bit late. Please continue to update such products too, I will follow up regularly to find and buy some products like that.
Comments are closed.