No products in the basket.
Top Cricket Pads to Buy Online
For every batsman, amateur or professional, the need for having a pair of good batting pads in their cricket kit cannot be overstated. Cricket balls, made of leather and cortex, can hit quite hard and damage tissues and break bones. Batting pads protect the legs from such injuries from fast-flying cricket balls. If you are looking for top-of-the-class batting pads, then here is a list of VKS’ top picks –
- Gray Nicolls Legend Batting Legguards – One of the best legguards available in the market, they have vertical shin bolsters made of vapour foam strips, HD Foam strips and Poly-armour giving them 3 levels of Armor. The legguards are reinforced cane rods that increase impact absorption without giving them additional weight. The butterfly padded straps and buckles combined with a leg hugging design give the wearer an extremely comfortable fit. The gel zone knee cap protects the knee area from high impact.
- Gray Nicolls Test Originals 1500 Batting Legguards – This legguard has stunning looks owing to its cane front design. The vapour and diffuser foam bolsters with fibre insert shields combine together to give the batsman a high level of protection. The knees are protected by poly armour cups and gel inserts. The legguards have padded straps for a high level of comfort.
- GM Diamond Original Batting Legguards – These batting pads have gained fame as Ben Stokes was involved in designing them. The use of Poron XRD in the knee area makes them extremely effective in protecting that area from high impact. The front of the pads has a 7 vertical bar design which promotes flexibility while protecting. The sides of the pads have wide bolsters for enhanced protection. The velcro strap is comfortable and makes it very easy to put on and take off the pads.
- Kookaburra Kahuna Concept Pro Batting Legguard – This batting legguard is used extensively in test matches for the high level of protection it provides. The pads are made from high density foam with low impact rebound characteristics and reinforced cane rods. The external three-piece knee bolster provides enhanced protection and also helps in shape retention. The ergonomically shaped straps give a close and comfortable fit. The mesh in the rear section not only gives a better fit, but also offers ventilation.
- Ton Test Opener Batting Legguards – Special Edition Embossed ‘S’ – These batting legguards stand out as they have a special ‘S’ embossed on them. The batting legguard is preferred by test match players as it is extremely lightweight, comfortable to wear and offers a high level of protection. The wide bolsters on the sides enhance the level of protection. The extra wide velcro straps with cushion packs fitted on them are comfortable and give a close fit.
Want to own one of these great batting legguards? Whether you are a professional player or a beginner, you will find the perfect batting pads at VKS.
We have a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop from where you can easily buy the cricket equipment of your choice. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. We follow all safety protocols and maintain social-distancing so that you have a stress-free and safe shopping experience. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!