No products in the basket.
Top Cricket Shoes Available for Less Than £120!
Cricket is all about movement. Players are always walking, running, jumping, sprinting, diving and moving in other ways while playing. Therefore, it is important for them to have a pair of good, sturdy shoes on their feet which is conducive to movement and balance and protects the feet. VKS has cricket shoes from all the leading brands in the world of cricket, and it has compiled a list of the top cricket shoe models that are available for less than £120 in this blog –
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoe 21 – These shoes, with a new design and bright colours, spell hope and positivity in 2021 while the world is still grappling with the coronavirus. Like their predecessor, they combine the traditional lacing and new revolutionary BOA tightening system which make the shoe fit snugly and keep the foot in place. The bevelled heel of the shoe is conducive to smooth transitions from jumping to landing, while an internal support cage and a mid-cut heel height work to stabilize the foot during movement. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel provide additional cushioning and thus, superior comfort.
- Adidas Vector Cricket Shoe 2021 – This shoe is suitable for batsmen and bowlers alike. The revolutionary new outsole, made of TPU material, is sturdy and keeps the weight of the shoe light. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel provides a very comfortable experience to the wearer. The bevelled heel of the shoe helps in making movement transitions such as running to jumping smoother. The toe area, made of soft materials, ensures that the foot is not in discomfort at any stage during bowling.
- Payntr V Spike Cricket Shoes – This tough shoe will last you a long time, thanks to the materials it uses. The upper of the shoe is made from seamless microfiber PU and has perforated air holes for added breathability. The insole, made from EVA, not only provides maximum shock absorption, but is also conducive to spring. The TPU sole plate has traditional spikes that offer maximum traction across the ground. The side panels of the shoe are made from soft and thick microfibre which is durable and keeps the foot comfortable.
- New Balance CK4040 Bowling Cricket Shoe – This one is a high quality traditional bowling shoe which can be depended upon for durability and comfort. It has a high cut ankle line and velcro strap which keeps the foot firmly in place even during aggressive movements. The RevLite sole system makes this shoe very comfortable to wear. The 11-spike configuration system of the shoe makes it perfect for medium and fast bowlers.
- New Balance CK10BL Cricket Shoe – Another excellent shoe from New Balance, this one is also suitable for all round players because of its minimus spike configuration, which is one of a kind in the industry. The heel to toe drop is merely 4 mm, which means that the feet of the player are very close to the ground, and this helps in balance and quicker reaction times. The RevLite midsole adds to the comfort of the shoe and the elasticated tongue design ensures that the shoe fits snugly.
Want to add one of these excellent cricket shoes to your cricket kit? Then you need not go any further. VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from Kookaburra and other best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. We follow all safety protocols and maintain social-distancing so that you have a stress-free and safe shopping experience. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.