No products in the basket.
The cricket season is
buzzing with activity and new cricket gear for adults and juniors has flooded
the market. When there are so many brands and models for everything related to
cricket, choosing the best product out of the bunch can become a daunting task.
We are here to help you with choosing the best cricket shoes for your junior.
Here are our top 5 picks –
- Adidas Howzat Spike Cricket Shoe – This stylish shoe boasts of the same sole system that has been used in the top of the range Vector model. The Adiprene midsole offers great cushioning, thereby enabling the player to sustain their energy on the pitch for long hours. The Adiprene sole also offers excellent shock absorption. The mesh and synthetic upper design combine to give added comfort and breathability.
- Payntr X-MK 2 Junior Cricket Spike Shoe – This shoe is a favourite among many because of its bold design and unique features. The shoe’s design in inspired by the original Mark 1 design. The seamless microfibre PU upper gives great stability and flexibility to the player on the pitch. The perforated upper ensures adequate breathability. The insole has been made of EVA, which is known for its shock absorption qualities.
- Gray Nicolls Atomic Spike Cricket Shoe – This cricket will make heads turn on the cricket field because of its bold red and black design. The shoe is equipped with superior quality spikes which offer excellent traction. The torsion technology provides stability on the pitch. The shoe is lightweight, comfortable and durable – well-suited for long hours on the pitch.
- Kookaburra KC 3.0 Spike Cricket Shoe – The number of spikes on the shoe and their design determine whether it is for batsmen or bowlers. But this shoe has a unique spike design which makes it suitable for being worn by batsmen, bowlers and even fielders. The spike sole offers great traction to all types of players. The airflow mesh and latex upper provides breathability and ensures flexibility. The padded tongue of the shoe adds to the comfort level and fit. The thermo plastic-style heel offers enhanced support.
- Kookaburra KCS 2000 Spike Cricket Shoe – Another excellent shoe from Kookaburra, this one too is for all types of players – batsmen, bowlers and fielders. The spike sole of the shoe is excellent for offering adequate traction on the pitch. The mesh construction upper of the shoe is water-resistant, and thus, makes it easy to play on damp pitches. The toe area of the shoe, secured by robust stitching, adds to the durability of the shoe.
Looking for the perfect
cricket shoes for yourself or your junior? Whether you are a batsman or a
bowler, VKS Cricket has the latest models of cricket shoes for you from the
best of brands including Adidas, Payntr, Asics, Gunn & Moore, Gray-Nicolls,
Kookaburra and New Balance. We also offer replacement spikes and rubber studs
for all models of cricket shoes. Our range of products is available for you
both in-store and on the website. Shop online for your cricket shoes and the
rest of your cricket equipment, and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase!