No products in the basket.
Cricket shoes are one of the most important components of a cricket players attire – they keep the players on their feet and help them in moving swiftly without injuring themselves. Thus, it is crucial to invest in a pair of good cricket shoes that are comfortable, stable, conducive to mobility and effective at wicking moisture. Here are VKS’ top picks for cricket shoes –
- Adidas Vector Mid Cricket Shoe – Adidas’ Vector Mid Cricket Shoe is special for a variety of reasons, but the chief among them is the revolutionary BOA tightening system which, when combined with the traditional lacing system, gives a fit like no other shoe and also keeps the foot stable. The bevelled heel of the shoe aids in a smooth transition from jumping to landing and the internal support cage and mid-cut heel height work to stabilize the foot effectively.
- Payntr Bodyline 225 Bowling Spike – This shoe is often referred to as the ultimate bowling and rightly so! The shoe has been designed keeping the needs of the fast bowler in mind. The upper of the boot is made with double layered Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) for maximum strength and durability. The air holes on the upper aid in breathability. The 30mm Velcro strap are strategically positioned to lock down the foot and hold it in place while the bowler is running at full speed.
- New Balance CK4040 Bowling Shoe – This top-of-the-range cricket is a favourite among many professional medium and fast bowlers for the balance and comfort it offers. The shoe has an 11 spike configuration design that is especially suited for bowlers. The shoe comes with a traditional lacing system and a sturdy velcro strap to lock the foot in place while moving. The high cut ankle adds to the fit and comfort level of the shoe. The Rev Lite sole system makes the shoe even more comfortable and keeps it lightweight.
- Adidas 22yds Boost Cricket Shoe – This shoe not only has stunning looks but killer features as well that will only help the player on the pitch in more ways than one. The shoe has an innovative sharp spike sole that will give the player the optimum amount of traction on the pitch. The TPU outsole of the shoe makes for excellent grip and keeps the weight of the shoe low. The BOA tightening system is faster and more convenient than traditional lacing and it locks the foot firmly in place while running, sprinting and jumping.
- Adidas Vector Cricket Shoe – This shoe is an all-rounder. It can be worn comfortably by both batsmen and bowlers. Among bowlers, it is suitable for medium, fast and even spin bowlers. The outsole of the boot is done in TPU which gives it incredible comfort and keeps the weight low. The EVA midsole with adiprene in the heel enhances the comfort of the shoe with additional cushioning. The bevelled heel aids in a smooth transition between the jumping and landing phases while bowling.
Want to become the proud owner of one of these great pair of cricket shoes? Then you need not go any further. VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from the best-known brands in the world of cricket at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.