No products in the basket.
A cricket bag is as important as any other piece of cricket equipment you will be investing in. It keeps your cricket gear safe and in one place. Furthermore, it makes it easy to travel around for matches with all your cricket gear. Therefore, choose your cricket bag wisely after assessing your requirements.
Gunn & Moore, a brand popular for its cricket bats, also produces some of the finest cricket bags available in the market. Their bags are tough and durable, and are designed to hold all your cricket equipment without taking too much space. Here are some of our favourite models from their cricket bag collection –
- GM Original Wheelie Duffle – This one is a duffle bag, but it also has wheels! Therefore, you can choose to carry it on your shoulder or roll it on the ground. The bag has two side sections for holding batting legguards which leaves a lot of space inside the main compartment of the bag for other equipment. Made of 1680 Denier Polyester, the bag can live a long life without needing much repair. The dimensions of the bag are 96cm x 41cm x 32cm and its volume is 126 litres, which is enough for holding all your cricket equipment comfortably and even more.
- GM Original Easi-Load Wheelie – If you’re the kind of player who likes to carry extra equipment just in case something goes wrong, then you need a bag with a lot of storage space, and this bag has exactly that. This bag has two bat compartments and DVO system, which gives 20% extra space of the volume at the pull of a zip which makes it ideal for taking on long tours. The bag has a zipped PU lid pocket for easy access to all equipment. The all-terrain wheels make it very easy to roll the bag around even when it is full to the brim.
- GM 808 Duffle Cricket Bag – This bag is smaller than the Easi-Load wheelie but it also has the DVO system which gives 10% extra storage when the zip is opened. The dimensions of the bag are 98cm back x 33cm front x 38cm and the capacity is 114 litres when the DVO is closed, and when it is opened the bag expands to accommodate nearly 9 more litres. The padded carry handle and adjustable shoulder straps make it very comfortable to carry this bag in the hand or on the shoulder.
- GM 707 Duffle Bag – This is an excellent bag for junior kits and it comes at a pocket-friendly price. The bag has two gusseted bat pockets and several other pockets for organizing other equipment properly. The shoulder pad and carry handle are quite comfortable. Its dimensions are 76cm x 36cm x 31cm and its volume is 85 litres.
- GM 707 Wheelie Cricket Bag – Another excellent budget-friendly bag, this one is suitable for juniors as well as seniors. The dimensions of the bag are 90cm x 32cm x 32cm and its capacity is 92 litres. The integrated all-terrain wheelie system of the bag makes it very easy to roll it around. The main material of the bag is 600 Denier Polyester, which is quite durable and long-lasting. The moulded rubber handle of the bag is quite sturdy and comfortable to carry. The rustproof designer GM zips of the bag not only make it very easy to access its various pockets, but also look stylish.
VKS is your go-to place for all your cricket equipment, be it bats, balls, bags, shoes, clothing, accessories or protective gear. VKS offers premium quality cricket gear from the best-known brands at affordable prices. We also have cricket helmets, shirts, cricket trousers, cricket shoes, sweaters, baselayers, socks, caps and hats, safety equipment and teamwear in a variety of designs and sizes. Shop with us in-store or order online at www.vks.com and avail fantastic discounts on your purchase.