No products in the basket.
Top-of-the-Range Cricket Bats From Gunn & Moore!
Gunn & Moore is an acclaimed name in the world of cricket and it has a fan following of its own. The bat brand’s conception goes back to the late 19th century, and in the 100+ years of its existence, GM’s batmakers have only proven that they have their pulse on the finger of the game. The brand has always been on the front foot for creating top-quality bats that help players deliver smashing performances.
At VKS, we have all
the top bat models from the great brand. Here’s a glimpse of them –
- GM Diamond Players Edition Cricket Bat – This beauty is among the most coveted bats available today. This excellent bat, made from top quality English willow, has the autograph of Ben Stokes, the vice-captain of the England Test Team, laser engraved on its blade. The bat’s L540 blade design gives it a more dynamic sweet spot. Though the blade is shorter than the standard L555 blade, the length of the bat is compensated by a longer than average handle.
- GM Diamond Original LE Cricket Bat – This bat is almost identical to the GM Diamond Players Edition Cricket Bat. It has all of the top bat’s excellent features except for the laser engraved autograph of the legendary Ben Stokes. The bat, made of Grade 1 English willow, has a shorter than average blade and a longer than average handle. The unique design of the bat gives it more dynamic sweet sports, larger swell areas, greater balance and overall power.
- GM Icon Original LE Cricket Bat – This beautiful, limited edition bat has a very minimalistic and elegant design. Made from the top-quality Grade 1 English willow, it has the traditional L555 length blade. The design of the bat incorporates optimized F4.5 face dynamics for greater control as well as consistent power all across the blade. The lightweight profile design makes for the bat’s smooth pickup. The bat has a mid to high swell position that is suitable for stroke play all around the wicket.
- GM Siren Original LE Cricket Bat – The name says it all – this bat is indeed a siren. Not only does have excellent features but its looks are also something to behold. The graphics are bold and elegant in bright shades of blue. Like all top GM bats, it also has been made using carefully selected pieces of Grade 1 English willow. The bat has a very smooth pickup owing to its lightweight profile design. The all-new Hex grip on the bat offers a very comfortable grip to players.
- GM Noir Original LE Cricket Bat – Is black your go-to colour in everything? If yes, then you are going to love this formidable bat with graphics in your favourite shade. The bat has traditional L555 blade design and a standard-length handle. The low to mid-level sweet spot of the Noir and thick edges in the zonal area give batsmen all the power they need to smash the ball on the pitch. The concaved profile allows for superb pickup and balance and also gives the blade its “ping”.
Ready to try your hands on the top quality GM bats? VKS has bats from Gunn & Moore and other top brands in the world of cricket, and shopping with us is super easy as we have both a brick-and-mortar store and an online shop. In the shop, our trained and experienced sales staff are there to help you choose the right bat, and on our website, we provide sufficient details about products for you to make well-informed decisions. So, shop online or at our cricket store in London for all your cricket needs!