No products in the basket.
Cricket is recognized as a game of technologies, strategies, and challenges; and it is essential to possess the right cricket equipment to ace this game. Out of all the cricket gear, a cricket bat holds the most significance. It holds the power to make or break the fate of a team. This makes it crucial to decide on the perfect cricket bat with utmost care.
VKS: Your ultimate stop for the finest,defined, and most reasonably priced cricket bats
Whilst you may be wandering around to find your ideal wand for the gentlemans game, VKS, based in London, lets you shop some of the best bats online via the website and at our state of the art store in London. All our cricket bats are carefully chosen keeping in mind the quality and pricing. Our website is easy to use and help is just a phone call or email away……for a more personal shopping experience, you can visit the store or take professional guidance and not leave your winning inning to any chance. Its collection of bats includes:
- CA: The famous curved shaped bats from Pakistan are made from grade 1 English willow which defines its smoothness and precision.
- Gunn and Moore: These English willow bats are amongst the top preferences by some of the greatest cricketers internationally.
- Infinity:These handmade cricket bats are the top most choice for all round cricketers. Its exclusive variety ranges from reserve to extreme.
- MRF:The famous lightweight bats from India are known for their quality, precision designing, and durability.
- Gray Nicholls: Creating bats in array of designs to suit players with diverse batting styles, these bats have always been a favourite among professional players as well as amateurs.
- Kookaburra: These bats from Australia come in myriad of options to suit different batting styles and pitches.
- SF Stanford: These bats offer the most premium batting experience at the best prices.
- SS Ton: A preferred choice by the batsman using full force, these bats are known for their strength and quality.
- New Balance: These bats are infamous for their massive profile, stunning looks, and thick edges.
VKS also has a considerable range of junior cricket bats and fully knocked in cricket bats that are amongst the top cricket bats in the UK.